Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How do I wire this speaker?

good headphones portable
 on Adding An Additional
good headphones portable image



late_night


I took a small speaker (thin, about size of a half-dollar) out of my sound recorder. I'm planning to put in a headphone jack for portable speakers. How do I wire it to the jack? Do I need to connect it to batteries? Thanks!


Answer
no as they are small so may b u no need power supply,n if u join power supply thn it require circuit too,so better carefull.dnt blow ur system dude.

What are the best headphones for a portable CD player/walkman?




Indyglo


Which headphones produce the best sound quality and which headphones are the most reasonable purchase?


Answer
if you ask me Bose headphones are the best :))




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment