Monday, January 27, 2014

Headphones or headset for ps3 and general use?

best headphone ps3
 on Sony's SOCOM PS3 Bluetooth headset gets official
best headphone ps3 image



Imad


I am an online gamer and right now i play black ops 2 on the PS3. Sadly i don't have a headset or headphone for ps3 till now. What do you guys prefer, a bluetooth headset or a usb headphone. I was thinking about a usb headphone cuz i play on an lcd monitor and i could get rid of the speakers. One thing i dont like about the headphone is its wire which breaks easily. The drawback of a headset is that it does not play in-game sound :( So should i buy a headphone over a headset or vice-versa ?


Answer
I personally use these, and they work really well.
http://uk.store.creative.com/headphones-headsets/wp-350/437-20616.aspx

Can I use my bluetooth headset as headphones on PS3?




amazthekin


I got the 'Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset' for the PS3 and I want to know if it's possible to use it as headphones for my PS3?


Answer
Nope. The PS3 only delivers voice chat through Bluetooth. And I'm thinking this is hardware based, so I doubt Sony could add such a thing in a firmware update.

If you want to use headphones, you need to either:

1. Buy headphones that connect to either the optical output or can connect to the RCA cables as is or through a separate adapter (you lose the voice chat, obviously).

2. Buy a dedicated gaming headset that come with a "mixer" or mini "sound box" to provide both voice chat and game sound (usually cost at least $80).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment