Monday, January 27, 2014

how do i play itunes through my speakers while i have headphones plugged in?

good headphone makes
 on ... headphones and the second one is a Chinese doll that looks like it is
good headphone makes image



Ian


i'd like to be able to play music from itunes through my computer's speakers while i have a mic plugged in to talk to friends over vent, skype, etc.

but, the music from itunes plays though the headphones, making it hard to hear them talk.

anyone know how to redirect the music from itunes to the speakers while still having the ability to hear and chat with my friends with a mic?



Answer
that is not possible. sorry get a mp3 player and plug it into the speakers. :P

What are the best headphones to buy for sound quality in general!?







If i have a £150 budget and I want to buy the best sounding headphones passable in or over the ear, what do I get? there are just so many makes and the makes are making there own different types of headphone make! it beets me why know one has asked this question yet! I listen to all types of music from classical piano pieces to death metal. so, wat'le it be boys?


Answer
Sennheiser's high end headphones sound fantastic. I've had a pair of Sennheiser HD-580s for about 10 years, and I really don't know what I'd do without them. Er, well, yes I do, I'd buy another.

They stopped making the HD-580s a few years back, but the HD-600 and 650 use the same form factor (but cost more)

They're comfortable enough to wear all day long (I wear them all day every day)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment