Sunday, January 26, 2014

How do i mute the internal speaking on my ipod touch?

good headphone for ipod
 on World's Best Headphones for iPod
good headphone for ipod image



...


I've tried many things recommended by others to try to fix this problem, like restarting it, restoring, trying to change settings, putting it in an ihome and turning the volume down, and even putting it in the freezer. When i try to listen to music with headphones my ipod will play music through both the headphones and the internal speaker. I can only control the volume, for the most part, of the internal speaker, but the volume of the headphones will stay the same; unless I turn the volume down all the way, effecting both the speaker and headphones, making them both mute.

So how do I mute the internal speaker without muting the headphones?
Thanks for the answers.



Answer
Try different headphone and see. If same issue, it should be hardware issue and best way is to send back to apple.

Looking for a good pair of strong headphones?




em0vampsad


So I want to know what are a very good pair of headphones for ipod/mp3 with a strong wire which.
I have gone through some headphones where after time the wires inside don't work because of being bent and I share my headphones with my sister. Can anyone help me with a good comfortable and strong pair with a good sound quality as well?



Answer
If you want a strong cable go for monster headphones, for quality go for 50 cents new metal carbon fiber platinum headphones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment