Friday, January 31, 2014

Headphones and Running?




Jade


How do i get my ear buds to stay in my ears while running so that i can listen to the music?


Answer
If you really want, you should try those rubber buds... Or if you are already using those, you can either try those clip-on's or on-ear headphones.

Headphones for running, that won't break?




Leah G


I'm a runner, and always listen to music while I run. I go through a new set of headphones about 5 times a year. They just stop working...usually starting w/ the sound only coming in one ear, and then it stops altogether. Does anyone know of a brand of type of headphone that will last longer?


Answer
Honestly, they may only last so many months due to the sweat and wetness that they get from wear when running. What you describe as how the stop working is exactly what happens to mine- very annoying. I'd look for waterproof ones as well, that may help prolong the life of them so you're not having to replace so often.

I've had success with the Nike sport wrap around your ears headphones. They lasted for me at least 4 months. I actually need a new pair!

Good luck finding a pair that works for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment