Saturday, February 1, 2014

On ear headphones, in ear buds, or ear buds?

Q. Which ear phones are better, and the pros and cons of each.

On ear - http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3605826&cp=2818165.3562886

In ear buds - http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3605825

Ear buds - http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3605824
its not necessarily for the Roxy brand, its just the pictures were easy to find.


Answer
I find on ear headphones to be the most comfortable of the three styles, but then I have yet to find a pair of ear buds, either style, that really fits well in my ears. The only real problem with on ear headphones is that they tend to be large so they are more difficult to travel with. As for ear buds, I like the in ear kind better as they don't tend to fall out when I move. I have a cheap pair of skull candy ones that fit relatively well, but they aren't really comfortable for a long period of time. As for standard ear buds, they are a really good idea, but they never stay in my ears. I don't know if I just have freakishly small ears or something, but they always fall out, every pair I've ever owned. It really depends on what you find to be the most comfortable, but that is my opinion.

Where can I find wireless headphone buds?




not tellin


ive been wanting some wireless headphone bud things so I can listen to music in class:b. I cant find any though. I just want the buds no wire on the back or anything. Please dont be too pricey. Thanks(:
-amber



Answer
Sennheiser RS 180 Digital Wireless Headphone System with Automatic Level Control and Adustable Balance Control

These headphones are excellent. After listening to music with mediocre headphones for the last few years, the RS 180 opened up a whole new level of details to my music. I'm impressed by the clarity and 'crispness' of the sound and good reproduction of lower frequencies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment