Sunday, January 26, 2014

How can i get surround sound on a headphone?

best headphone 5.1
 on ... Earphones | Overstock.com Shopping - The Best Deals on Headphones
best headphone 5.1 image



Jack


If i buy a 5.1 surround sound wireless headset, and plug it in to my tv with my xbox connected via hdmi, will i get the full surround sound experience?


Answer
There are a few wireless headphones that offer surround sound, but one that I think sounds pretty good and is very compatible with systems such as yours would be the Sony MDDRS3000
Your can see a video and read more features about them online

Are there any wireless headphones that connect to optical audio inputs?




Josh Edmon


Im looking for a decent set of wireless headphones that connect to optical audio input. Unfortunately, my LG only has an optical audio out and no coaxial outputs. I need some sort of alternate method, but I keep running into a wall. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Edit: There is no RCA or Coaxial out on this TV, that is why I need the headphones to have an optical input.



Answer
Optical is used to transfer 5.1 sound.

If you just listen to stereo, why would you need a 5.1 input? Analog RCA or headphone out should work out just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment