Friday, January 31, 2014

Really good headphones for under $60?




Bigman99


I recently received some new earphones for my iPhone for Christmas and they are very uncomfortable. I guess they are considered in-ear earphones because they have the plastic attachment but they didn't successfully go in my ear. They fell out with too much bass and just plain were not comfortable. Are there any really good earphones out there for an affordable price? I really just want to put them in my ears and forget they are there.


Answer
Yea, you can get the Skullcandy Buds, they are really comfortable, have surprisingly powerful sound and they look really cool. You can get them anywhere from 9.99 on Ebay to the full like... 39.99 the most i believe at your Local F.Y.E. Sam Goody, or just google. But im not sure what headphone the one Apple gave you with the iPhone but if im not mistaken they should have a built in microphone so you can talk with it pluged in your ear...so you might wana keep the old pair around

Good headphones for under $60?




Saranya T


Does anyone know of any good headphones I can get for under $60? I want headphones, not ear clips or earbuds.

I mostly listen to alternative rock.

Oh, and I live in Sydney, Australia, so preferably a shop in Sydney. Or the internet, I guess, but I'd prefer an actual shop.

And I'd prefer closed headphones, unless anyone knows of really good open ones.
And where the hell can you FIND skullcandy headphones in Australia? I've been looking for the Hesh ones for a while, but haven't found any. And their website only ships to the US.



Answer
I like really expensive headphones, but I'm broke right now.

So for about 40 US Dollars, I bought the Sony MDR-v150... has a pretty full sound and can take the volume very well too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment