Sunday, January 26, 2014

how to hook up dj midi controller to play through powered speakers?

good headphones laptop
 on ... Headphones PC Music MP3 Earphone & Chat Headphones Classic White
good headphones laptop image



Jared


This is what i have:
Numark Mixtrack Pro
Headphones
Laptop

I'm getting:
2 KRK Rokit 6s

I need to know how to hook the 2 KRKs together and how to hook them to the Numark.
Thank you.



Answer
Not much to it. You plug the USB port into your laptop and the audio cables and your headset into the Mixtrack. The Serato or Virtual DJ software should install the drivers that make the Mixtrack an audio device for sound.

How can i make my moniter speakers output sound when i take out my headphones? (Laptop)?




Marius


I have a laptop, a monitor and a headset. My laptop is connected to my monitor via a hdmi cable. When i plug my headphones into my laptop, they count as the laptop speakers under sound options. When i plug my headphones out i want the sound to come out of the monitor speakers, but instead the sound still comes out of the laptop speakers. Is it posible to, when you plug out your headphones, make the sound come out of the monitor instead? Automaticly without having to go to sound options every time?


Answer
It is best to try your support site or your owners manual for help, this site has owners manuals and service manuals, that will asnswer most question. If this does not help try a web search,that will do the trick most all the time if you hang in there, it is all on the web.
This is the site...
http://www.retrevo.com/samples/index.html
Good luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment