Saturday, February 1, 2014

iPod touch 2G. skype? headphones? mic? help?




*lil.mama*


Does the iPod touch 2G come with the ear buds that have a mic on it? or do you have to buy them seperate? and do you suggest the headphones with the mic for apps like skype? and if you have the head phones with the mic and the 2G and skype can oyou make calls
? are they any good? oppinions please!!



Answer
this site i found for you answers all your questions :)

http://lifehacker.com/378511/turn-your-ipod-touch-into-an-iphone

it even gives you sites where u can buy mics from! hope i helped

How do I record what my headphones play?




Joshua Vin


I am new to this. I have tried many things but they all don't work or are too complicated.

I am going to start making Minecraft videos on youtube and I need a good video recorder.
I need one that when my headphones are plugged into the computer it records what I hear through the headphones and what I am saying

I think I have turtle beach earforce X12 headphones.

I am also on a mac, which makes things difficult.

There are 3 plugs to my headphones. A green one which goes in the headphone jack. A peach one that goes in the mic jack. And a USB like one that goes in a USB port.

I am on Mac OSX.

Also my good friend told me about one called EdzLine, I guess, but I could not find it.

Any information on any of this would be great!

Thanks!



Answer
I've used three different apps on my Mac to record the audio, any audio, coming out of my Mac. You might have to record the video first, then add the audio later. I'll also include the app I use to screencast on my Mac, which might work for Minecraft.

The first is called WireTap Studio by Ambrosia Software Inc. Their site says "If you can hear it, WireTap Studio can record it." It works! It's $69.

Next is Audio Hijack Pro by Rogue Amoeba. "Record any audio." And it does. Free for recordings lasting less than 10 minutes, $32 for a full license.

Last is Soundflower, a Free Inter-application Audio Routing Utility. It's not for the feint at heart, but it may allow you to mix the audio from your Mic and the Game at the same time and record it with the video.

Which brings me to my screencast software, Snapz Pro X, also by Ambrosia Software Inc. It captures your screenshots and video effortlessly and powerfully. It is also $69.

Lifehacker suggests you can use Quicktime Player to do limited screen recording. I've never used it, but you could try it out. They offer a few other options as well. Wikipedia also has an extensive list of Screencast software. VLC might do screencast recording, though I've never tried. Freeseer might also be an option.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment