Wednesday, February 19, 2014

online headphones store?




Leah


are there any other headphone selling websites like skullcandy? and price is fine with me. :)


Answer
The best site I know of for buying headphones is http://www.headphone.com

Headphones?




Isaac Vulc


I have had trouble trying to find good headphones that do not break. I havent been able to find any yet, but this is what I am looking for.

1) Good base
2) Somewhat low priced
3) Good Durability
4) Good Sound quality
5) I like the volume to go up pretty high
6) Around the head
7) decent noise cancelation

What Should I get?



Answer
Walgreen's drug store sells Sony headphones for around $10.00 and another set,also Sony, for about $20.00. Both sound good, but the $20.00 pair are built sturdier,and can handle high volume. The $10.00 pair sound as good as anything I have purchased at Radio Shack.Both are around the head sets. I hate those individual ear headphones. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment