Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How can I plug headphones into a PS3?




Wally West


Is there a way to plug some regular 3.5mm jack headphones into my ps3. I was told that the HDMI to DVI cable won't bring sound to my monitor so there is no other choice than just to plug my headphones into the ps3. Just want to know if there is any way possible to do this. I don't like the bluetooth because it's just 1 hear I like the headphones with 2 ears so I can hear surround sound without a sound system.


Answer
You can use headphones with ps3 but you will get
low level sound,meaning it will sound low because you
can't adgust the volume .But I have a fix for this.

1.http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Stereo-Jack-RCA-Phono/dp/B001711TW4

2.http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHHA400

3.you will need 2 jacks

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10401&cs_id=1040109&p_id=682&seq=1&format=1#largeimage

this is what I did and you can use any wired headphone for the ps3

Best headphones for ps3 ?




The





Answer
best depends on the buyer , what's comfortable , affordable and sounds best , and the ps3 does not actually use headphones ( those are for audio only ) , the ps3 uses a headset ( includes a mic for voice chat )

I prefer to use the sony wireless stereo headset ( also available in the pulse model ) because it's the cheapest wireless stereo headset you can buy and sounds pretty good for a cheap $99 headset .
the other main brands are tritton ( maybe the best but also the most expensive at $269 and up for their wireless models ) and turtle beach which are affordable but also wired so you have to sit closer to the console and the wired ones are hard to connect and set up properly

these stereo headsets are nice because they put the game audio and voice chat to the headset but in use they do not allow any sound from the tv so are not usable in some circumstances .
you can also use pretty much any usb mono headset ( one earpiece and a mic ) or any bluetooth headset , the best bluetooth would have to be the sony official ps3 headset , great sound and automatic synch .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment