Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Headphone Sound Control?




Jazzy


I plugged my headphones (not the ear plug things) into my iPod, and I was watching some youtube clips. I noticed that music played perfectly, but whenever it came to speech it was very feint and sounded like someone was in a fishbowl. My friend recommended I go and change the sound equalizers, and when he did that for me, it played vocals fine, but no music. Frustratingly, I tried them on my computer. When I went on Battlefield I could only hear the others shoot, and not me which was incredibly annoying. I got off and the sound for music is absolutely perfect again. So I decided to try the sound control. Everything is set, it just sounds like the voices are on a really old telly or in a fish tank! Help please?
New Development - When i tried to listen to some more music it now sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks...



Answer
Sounds to me like this is a simple case of poor frequency response.

Basically, it sounds like you are getting good treble and probably good bass, but mid-range is lacking. Mid-range is where the majority of vocal frequencies reside. If your headphones aren't representing these frequencies well enough, they will be low and dull. The only real option is to get better headphones.

Recording vocals in FL studio?




K.black


When you record vocals in FL studio, how do you keep it from catching the beat so that it only records the vocals


Answer
Use headphones for playback instead of speakers so that the beat and whatever is playing will not picked up by the mic while you record vocals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment