Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Are my headphones real?




Dayton


I recently purchased a pair of beats by dr. dre Pro for $80. I bought them in Afganistan. Ive looked up videos that compare fake and real ones. Mine match up every detail of the real ones, exept the serial number. Is that because they are from afgan?


Answer
Are they real headphones?
Do they play music? If so, then yes, they're real headphones.
I kid.

As for if they are genuine Beats by Dre, I would say yes.

When my kids cry, I feel like quitting?




Chucky


Hi all, this might sound weird and you may wonder why I'm asking you but I'm just going to ask. I have a 16 month old girl and a 3 month old son, when they cry I feel stressed, hate the sound of the screams, I have to walk out and leave the mother with the kids. I'm 21 & married. I don't like slow or Jazz music so relaxing music wont help. I would just like some ides on how to ignore it or block it out. Please, don't bother replying back saying "grow up", "just deal with it" or any other immature comments. Just want advice, not everyone is perfect =)

Thanks in advance, Chucky.
Artie Lange Fan, shut the hell up. You're too immature to even be on Yahoo. Did you not read the "no immature comments" bit or are you retarded?



Answer
Use headphones when they cry, and try consoling them then,

Kids actually don't cry much when you give them all your attention for a feasible time, just a little bit of your care could let you avoid this uncomfortableness, do it with all your might and love.

Slowly you will learn to be patient, I appreciate your gut of commitment, being a 27 years old male, i fear about life after having kids...

but i am pretty sure that you must be having your good time with them too.

Make them smile, turn their attention, just the matter of bit time...


You are great, all the best with your patience.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment