Thursday, February 20, 2014

I can only hear through one side of my headphones?




Licia gurl


When I listin to music-I use headphones. Well I can only hear out of one speaker on them. It is not the headphones because it still does it with diffrent ones. What do I do tofix it?


Answer
check the balance on your equalizer. only one speaker may be turned up.

I got new headphones, how do I make it sound better?




Erick


I got a pair of ZX Series Stereo Headphones MDR-ZX700, My friend told me that if I want to make the quality better I have to go to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Sound, and then I'm supposed to see my headphones marked as Independent Audio. I noticed that my headphones are marked as Speakers. I then click on that and go to Advanced; I changed the quality to 24 bit,192000 Hz. It sounds much better, but when I unplug my headphones and use them on my iPod Touch 4g, the quality isn't as great. My friend has Studio Monitor Series Headphones MDR-V6 and they sound equally amazing on his iPod and his computer. Please help.


Answer
Go to the music settings on your iPod and change the equalizer. If you want to hear everything like singing and great bass at the same time, use acoustic, that's my favorite. Hip hop is the best for just bass, bass booster makes it sound muzzled. Just mess around with the different equalizers. It'll keep you entertained for a while.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment