Monday, February 17, 2014

bluetooth headphones for ipod?




EpicRacer


are there any wireless earbud style headphones that can be used with an ipod? bluetooth preferably so i can use them with my phone also.


Answer
motorola s9 headphones. You have to buy a bluetooth adapter to go with your ipod. it costs about 59 at best buy. You can buy a bundle pack with both the headphones and adapter for about $100. They also hook up to the phone, and when a call is received the ipod is put on pause for the phone call to come in.

Headphones for ipod....?




LaCe


I want to get some new headphones for my ipod, but I want to be able to listen to my music loud and people not being able to hear....What are some good ones?


Answer
JVC Marshmallow headphones also act as partial ear plugs to block the sound from escaping your ears. But don't turn the volume up too loud, or you will damage your ears permanently.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment