Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What would be a good gift to give someone about to take a plane flight?

best headphones plane
 on ... airplane adapter. These headphones fold up nicely and fit securely in
best headphones plane image



Katie C


My boyfriend is about to take a plane trip home, and I wanna get him a little something for the flight but I can't think of anything. Any ideas?


Answer
I like all of "Confused's" answers, but also these days with lack of in flight services, perhaps also consider a 'snack pack' of DRY munchies. Candies, cookies, etc.

If he has a favorite author, a new book would also be appropriate. Not sure how long his flight is, but noise canceling headphones are a nice thing to have (if they'll be used again after the flight..)

Hope someone here comes up with a great idea that points you to the store for the perfect item. You're really thoughtful!

What type of headphone jack do continental airlines have?




armaan j


Do continental have the normal headphone jacks or the jacks with two plugs for each ear?
What jack does a 767 use?



Answer
I had just traveled within the US in Continental (Airbus 319 I believe) and they used the same jacks as my iPod. Actually I believe that it does not depend on the airline but on the plane, so you might want to check what plane are you flying (I believe that Boeings 767 and 777 have the two plugs but am not sure).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment