Sunday, January 19, 2014

Is it safe to wear noise isolating headphones when I listen to music in the house?

best headphone listening music
 on ... Art Illustration of a Teenage Boy Listening to Music With Headphones
best headphone listening music image



DonnyZingF


My AC is right beside my computer, and I find it a struggle to clearly hear music on my computer. So I use my noise isolating headphones to listen to music. Since the computer is a bigger build I turn the volume to around 10%.

Is that bad? I'm kind of paranoid about my hearing and I don't want to lose it. The AC is fairly loud, but not chainsaw or airplane loud



Answer
Sounds above 80 decibels can permanently damage your hearing. For reference, that's about as loud as a vacuum cleaner is to the person using it. If you're using actual noise /cancelling/ headphones then all you have to worry about is the volume of the music.

Which Sidekick Can i plug in my headphones and listen to music on?




franklyn c


Which Sidekick Can i plug in my headphones and listen to music on? Like download music and put it in my sidekick pplz i need help


Answer
not sure




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment