Saturday, January 25, 2014

How can i get surround sound on a headphone?

best headphones 5.1 surround sound
 on After listening to the podcast discussion about surround sound in the ...
best headphones 5.1 surround sound image



Jack


If i buy a 5.1 surround sound wireless headset, and plug it in to my tv with my xbox connected via hdmi, will i get the full surround sound experience?


Answer
There are a few wireless headphones that offer surround sound, but one that I think sounds pretty good and is very compatible with systems such as yours would be the Sony MDDRS3000
Your can see a video and read more features about them online

How do I send audio to my TV as well as my surround sound speakers with my Denon receiver?




Gabe


I have a Denon AVR-1912 A/V receiver that's working perfectly to power my 5.1 surround sound system. I also have some surround sound headphones that take a digital optical audio in, but unfortunately my Denon doesn't have that connection. My TV does, though, so is it possible to have the receiver send audio to my TV so I can use the audio-out port from that?


Answer
I have a yamaha Receiver and It has an option under settings to send to tv and Receiver you might have a setting called pass through. Check there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment