Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Can i use headphones as a microphone to record songs?

best headphone records
 on ... long playing vinyl record. A pair of headphones lays atop the record
best headphone records image



DJDJ


I need a computer mic to record with but i've seen people use headphones to record their voice with. I tried to record a song with them and it's like you can only hear my voice and not the beat in the background. Can anybody help me?


Answer
Noooooo

you need microphone or mic

Why do you need Headphones to record music?




RandyS


I wanna start making a studio in my house but I dont know the point of having headphones while your recording.Can anyone help me?


Answer
Most likely it's to cut down on the feedback/background noise being fed into the Mic. For example, if you're singing into a mic, and you're using speakers to play the sounds the headphones would typically play, you may get feedback (if you're listening to your voice singing) or lots of background noise (if you're listening to something else) fed into the mic along with your voice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment