Friday, January 24, 2014

Looking for some new running headphones/ear phones any suggestions?

good headphones for your ears
 on Unusual Headphones That May Scare Your Ears
good headphones for your ears image



Phil Smith


I run on a tread mill (which isnât the quietest) and my tv isnt loud enough to go over the noise of the treadmill so im looking for some new headphones/ear phones, any suggestions


Answer
Hi.i would recommend getting ear phones like these:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-J10-Headphones-Non-Slip-Design/dp/B000092YR6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1319871073&sr=8-2

They go behind the ear itself. You can always consider these too:
http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE115-K-Isolating-Earphones-Microspeaker/dp/B001TDMVO0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319871155&sr=8-1

Their expensive and I actually have tried both pairs. The last pair I really liked because it was great great sound.It blocked out pretty much all the extra noise you hear around you

What are some really good but cheap ear bud headphones?




Autumn Gen


Okay, I'm getting an Ipod Touch for my birthday from my aunt. What are some really good bass headphones (ear bud) that I can ask my grandma for? Under $40 if you can..


Answer
Ross has really nice headphones, I bought some monarchy's for 7$ and they are awsome, also they have a 2 pack of Sonys for 14$ so get them their, btw that have cheap nice cases their (: js




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment