Thursday, January 23, 2014

What small things can I buy with £100? Like posters and £20 heaphones and stuff?

best headphone list
 on Best Headphones and Buds
best headphone list image



Connor


I have £100, which is separate from my education fund which has plenty of money in for books and stuff. But I don't know what to spend this money on. It's in my bank so i can spend it whenever, but I don't want to buy anything thats like £70. I just brought some new clothes so thats a nono aswell.
So what should I buy with my money? A poster? Headphones? List please :)
x



Answer
Buy a homeless man some tea and blankets.

What are very high quality, clear crisp sounding headphones?




Jason


I'm trying to look for very high quality sounding headphones. I don't want headphones that sound like I'm listening to the music through a laptop, like I do now, or headphones that sound muffled.

I want headphones that have amazing quality, and the sound is super clear. I would prefer over the ear headphones because I think they are more comfortable.

If you can list some below that you think I would be interested in please do! If you have the headphones you listed let me know what you think of them.

thanks!
For budget, I'm looking for anywhere from $100-$150

I mainly listen to pop, hip-hop, and rap. I'm not really into dubstep or techno, so I'm not looking for headphones made for bass.



Answer
According to Cantilena91 my HD25s must be garbage compared to the HD429...?

I'd recommend the Sennheiser HD429 it offers the best clarity and crispness 'out there' in its price range...not the most sylish, very comfortable though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment