Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What are some cool looking headphones that fit into a computer and a IPod?

best headphone under 30
 on Best Headphones for Under 100 Dollars - DamnCoolGadgets ...
best headphone under 30 image



Der Arzt


Requirements:

I hate static bursts and I love bass as well as amount of volume.
I'm okay with put in ear headphones but I think those ones you wrap around your neck look interesting...
Under 30$ or close.



Answer
Sony MDRPQ2/GRN PIIQ
Sennheiser HD201
Sennheiser HD 202 II
Sony MDRZX100/WHI

What type of Skull candy headphones should I get, that are under $30, Have a lot of bass and cancel noise?




E. Alexand


Ok I need new earphones since my other ones broke, and I asked my mom if I could get the money for some new ones, and I heard Skullcandy makes awesome earphones sooo.

I was wondering what type of skull candy earphones should I get, I want one with a lot of BASS and I want one that CANCELS NOISE. Oh and it has to be under $30



Answer
All details are on their home page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment