Monday, January 20, 2014

Can you suggest me a good headset/headphones for fps pc gaming?

best headphones pc
 on Hot-Selling Stereo Headphones Best DJ Headset On Ear Headphones ...
best headphones pc image



George


I would like to get some good headset/headphones for fps pc gaming that have good location detection(I can hear a guy walking around or shooting his gun and know his general area), are comfortable to wear over long periods of time, and have good sound quality. I would like to spend between $100-$200, but it's ok if it is over. Can you recommend me a good pair?


Answer
I found that my Plantronics .Audio 370 was a pretty good headset.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat640035/cat1430032/prod5500011

I've had them for about a year now and they do just what they want you to do.

I hope this helps!

What gaming headphone have the best sound quality ever?




AWS


I am going to buy a new gaming headphone for my pc, so i need someone to suggest me which brand should i buy.


Answer
TRITTON AX Pro Dolby Digital 5.1 True Surround Sound Headset With 8 Precision Speakers â XBOX/PS3/PC

They are almost $200 but they are worth every dollar if you do serious gaming.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment