Saturday, January 25, 2014

What are good objects that I can put in a Music Based Still Life?

good headphone for music
 on 3d Concept Illustration Of Music Headphones - 4797895 : Shutterstock
good headphone for music image



Gabrielle


I already have violin, music sheet, radio, headphones, music book and CD's. Is there anything else? Nothing too big please. Tanx


Answer
a tape or record.
drum sticks
guitar pick
kazoo

How come audio comes out of both the speakers and earphones?




He101N555r


I have a compaq presario c751nr laptop. When i listen to music on my laptop using headphones music is coming out of the speakers and headphones. Also i have downgraded from vista to
xp and i have downloaded the audio driver for xp.



Answer
Try pressing the mute button on your laptop if it has one. That happens on my Compaq Presario R3306 when I run Linux. Pressing the mute button on the laptop mutes the speakers and leaves the headphones on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment