Friday, January 24, 2014

Can someone help me find headphones with the following specs?

best headphones 100 or less
 on Todays Wallpapers 28/11/2012
best headphones 100 or less image



Chucky


I listen to strictly hip-hop. 70% of the time lyrical w/ good beats (so not J. Cole, more like Childish Gambino, Kendrick, and Tyler the Creator), the other 30% club songs.
I do not DJ or work in a studio. I just listen to music while doing homework, and am looking for something that doesn't have too little bass to make my rap/hip-hop dull, but still has that crisp sound that allows me to hear every aspect of the beat and the artist's voice.

I'm looking for headphones that:
1) are $100 or less
2) are closed-back and decently sound isolating (allow little to no sound in or out)
3) are over-the-ear (not on-ear)
4) are comfortable to wear for 3+ hour periods

I ordered some AKG K240 studios and got them today. Incredibly comfortable, 9/10 on clarity, but no bass whatsoever. I guess I didn't really understand what "acoustic" meant.



Answer
If you are ok with used headphones i would say go with audio-technica ath-m50. You can get them on amazon most are just opened and some are even resealed. So you can save a lot of money and not sacrifice sound quality, although some have minor cosmetic imperfections. These are around 80 dollars used and 200 new. sound is great the bass is really pumped but the whole soundstage is clear.
They do need burn in time to sound their best. So they will sound consistently better the more you use them. Also very comfortable

What are the best noise canceling headphones for $100 or less?




Clay


I need a pair of over ear noise canceling headphones for the plane. They have to be cool looking and have good quality of sound. I would rather they not require batteries either. I have a budget of $100.


Answer
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC1 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
I bought these for my son on his 18th birthday. He DJs, and hasn't had any complaints. Has used them since he got them. I bought mine from best buy. This is the best way to at least find them fast.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-ANC1-QuietPoint-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B0031RG832%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIAA4MWUJXHBYFRNQ%26tag%3Dsquid874834-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB0031RG832




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment