Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Noise cancelling headphones for use on plane?

best headphones 400 dollars
 on Best Bass Earphones Under $100 by Shure
best headphones 400 dollars image



James


I am going on a 14 hour flight to Japan this summer. Last year, I remember having to crank up my stereo headphones just to hear music. The jet engine is so loud, ya know? Obvious, right. Anyways, I'd like to know if anyone would recommend noise cancelling headphones that work great on airplanes. I have 400 dollars but if you could give me several good reviews on headphones, that would be great. Thank you!


Answer
There really is only ONE answer -- Boze Q2. $300 US, go online and check them out. AND they fold up!

What should I get for my friends birthday?




Mark


A friend of mine is turning 17 and he she is a girl and i'm a guy. She got me a really good gift when i turned 17 recently. It was concert tickets and 400 dollar headphones. So my budget is around 500 dollars. I want to give her a really cool gift to make her feel special so what would be something that is just as good as what she gave me? And please don't say sex or anything like that, were not serious with each other just good friends.


Answer
It's her 17th? And you want to make it special? You should get her 17 gifts (: each more memorable than the last.
Start simple, something like a packet of sweets she loves, or loved when she was a kid, then keeping moving to something like clothes - a really nice dress maybe? Then to the final present - something awesome - like the headphones she got you were :L
It depends on her likes and dislikes, but that's just an idea. Good Luck (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment