Thursday, January 23, 2014

What is a good pair of over/on ear headphones?

good headphone quality
 on Free shipping Headphone Good Quality with Talk control mic without ...
good headphone quality image



Jake


I am looking to spend about $100 maybe a little more preferably a little less than $100. I am looking for good headphones that are quality headphones. Sound quality is important. Thanks for your help.


Answer
For that price look at seinheiser they have a massive range,, skull candy skull crashers, see this

http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/09/ultimate-head-phones.html

Who can i tell me for headphones good quality online?




David Came


I will buy good quality headphones for online. I don't know which online better.


Answer
New style headphones from http://www.beatsbydresaleonline.org/, which headphones are of good quality, super nice and unique style, simply be the same outside and inside, I buy you could not get back for a different brand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment