Monday, January 20, 2014

How do I fix the headphone jack on a creative labs muvo slim mp3 player?

best headphone test
 on Review: Teufel Aureol Massive DJ Headphones AC 9050 PH | Loudspeaker ...
best headphone test image



stinkyt200


The player will play sound with the headphones plugged in but only out of one side of the headphones. I tested the headphines themselves and it is not them, so it has to be the jack. They both work if I push the plug to the side, but not when I don't interfere. How do I remedy this problem?


Answer
are you still covered under your warranty? my mother had problems with her creative zen xtra headphone port (dramatic audio reduction; at full volume, you can barely hear anything) and sent it in to have it repaired, and it worked fine ever since. My advice is to send it in (hope you're still in the warranty grace period...)

Why is my computer playing back recorded voices in a very high pitched tone?




dhampton82


It is a dell laptop running Vista. I do not know to much about this to provide more information than this. It has done it while recording through PowerPoint, on Voice Recorder, and through my online spanish HW. It is not the headphones, I tested them on another computer and they worked fine. It also does it when I use the "built in" microphone.


Answer
It.s been said that yahoo may have a problem with powerpoint.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment