Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do u make pandora play from your phone to your car?

best headphones galaxy s2
 on ... Headphones Earphones Galaxy S3 I9300 S2 Galaxy ACE PHF | eBay
best headphones galaxy s2 image



channel_lo


I have samsung galaxy s2 and my car has usb and aux jack its a 2009 hyundai sonata. I tried plugging my phone into the aux port but it still doesnt work do i have to change the radio or turn something on on my phone? It just says connected on my radio screen but thats it.


Answer
Some Hyundai radios with USB are not compatible with the usb from your android phone,
so the best way will be to use the aux jack to the headphone plug on the phone,
if this don't work you can install a bluetooth interface to the back of your radio, that way you can input audio from your phone by bluetooth and not using wires, this is the interface you need, this only work for Android phones not iPhone

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-701-isimple-isfm21-android-bluetooth-audio-input-interface-adapter.aspx

Is there an App to make my phone act like a bluetooth headset?




James


I'm an avid listener of audiobooks, for this I use my nexus 7 tablet, for a variety of reasons.
Sometimes however I'd prefer to use my galaxy s2 phone and headphones for practical reasons. I can of course transfer the same audio book to my phone, but then I have to seek to the correct position every time change device.

Is there an app I can install on my phone/tablet to stream the audio from my tablet to my phone as if it was streaming to a bluetooth speaker/headphones?



Answer
I haven't heard of any yet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment