Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is a good pair of headphones for under $100?

good headphones under 100
 on Rhythm of to be one fairly confident that are ath-ms best soundbar ...
good headphones under 100 image



Alex C


I'm looking for some really good headphones under $100. I want something that looks good and has really good sound quality. I wish I could get Beats but I think that's a little much. Any and all suggestions are welcome.


Answer
Look for REPUTABLE brands only, such as Sennheiser, Shure, Grado, AKG, Etymotic, Beyerdynamic or Audio-Technica.

What SkullCandy headphones give the most bang for their buck?




Lukas Pete


I am looking for a pair of headphones under $100. I like all types of music, and my taste is quite prone to change, but I especially like dubstep and alternative rock. I know, right? Weird choices. Not earbuds, but legitimate headphones. Size is not a problem, but price is.


Answer
if you want under $100, stick with the lowriders, the problem is that if you headbang, they tend to slip.
That is the case with all skullcandy headphones unless you get the dj ones, but those are $150.
If you want the skullcandies just for the looks, then get them, but if you want amazing sound quality but not so much looks, check out some famous audiophile brands like sennheiser and grado.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment