Friday, December 27, 2013

Why is there so much Dr. Dre Beats product placement in music videos?

best headphones 100-200
 on Skullcandy Kevin Garnett Hesh Headphones (green / white) - Accessories ...
best headphones 100-200 image



oi


It's so annoying. I'm not gonna buy headphones for 100-200 dollars, sorry it's just not gonna happen! This dude needs to give up because that's ridiculous.


Answer
Spending 100$ for headphones is SMART and it's not a bad thing . You get much better sound ; BUT beats are not worth 100$ . I have some skullcandy headphones that sound better and they're cheaper. It's retarded.

Are high quality headphones worth it for me?




Joseph


Ok, so I have a Ipod touch, 16gb and most of the files on it are ALAC files, converted from FLAC files, and my headphone have just recently died on me. The question I have is, if I get really good headphones (around $100-$200) would I really hear a difference in quality? Or is the Ipod hardware not good enough to hear a difference with ALAC files and good headphones?


Answer
Yes, definitely get the high quality earphones. The difference is amazing.
May I suggest the klipsch image s4, they are less than 100 bucks, but they sound much better. Monster turbines are pretty good too, but a little more expensive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment