Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is the bottom connector of an Ipod called? How would I search for headphones that connect there?

best headphones 3.5 mm
 on ... headphones adjustable professional headphones suitable for kids and
best headphones 3.5 mm image



pab


My ipod's 3.5 mm headphone jack broke, so I want to buy some headphones that can just plug into the bottom. Only problem is, I can't find any online because when I search I don't know what to call them.

Thanks



Answer
It's the dock connector, or more accurately, 30 pin dock connector.

I want to connect my headphones to LCD TV but the LCD doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack input?




Rama


I want to connect my headphones to LCD TV but the LCD doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack input. The LCD has an HDMI port, USB port, VGA port and and RCA (Red,Yellow, White pins). Can I connect my headphones using anyone of the above available ports and if so which one should I choose to get the best audio output through the headphones.


Answer
Take the RCA audio out and get an adapter like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-5mm-Female-Jack-2-RCA-R-L-Male-Audio-Cable-Cord-/320618584130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa65b5842




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment