Friday, December 27, 2013

Macbook wont play music from my headphones?

best headphone for music
 on headphones music cartoon illustration pink gray - stock vector
best headphone for music image
Q. I have a macbook, and all of a sudden when I plug in my headphones, music continues to play through my laptops built in speakers, not the headphones. Anyone have a solution? Thanks
Thank you. I completely forgot that the first thing i should've done is restarted my laptop! It works now, which is a relief.


Answer
First thing restart the computer.. the software is not functioning right.
Upon restart make sure headphones are not in the mac.
Next we can check some settings in your prefs>sound

Keep me posted

What is the best headphones for music?




Tristan


What is the best headphones for music? List the headphones that you feel that are the best.
Price doesn't matter, I just want amazing headphones because I really enjoy music.
Please Answer!



Answer
Go for either Sennheiser or Audio Technika - both makers give you the best quality for money ratio :

Sennheiser HD 201 ($25)
Sennheiser HD 202 ($30)
Sennheiser HD 203 ($40)

Audio Technika ATH-M20 ($30)
Audio Technika ATH-M30 ($40)
Audio Technika ATH-M35 ($60)
Audio Technika ATH-M40FS ($50)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment