Friday, December 27, 2013

what are the best earphones or headphones for gym use?

best headphone gym
 on Sun's Out Guns Out tank top by Radcakes - Teenormous.com
best headphone gym image



z28cali


Hello.
I'm in need of new earphone/headphones for gym usage, I'm currently using my iphone earphones but they aren't very good the sweat tends to get into the earphone easily
what earphone/headphones you guys suggest?



Answer
I use Klipsch Image S4's. They're really nice, high quality earphones. I got them at Bestbuy i think. I love em though. :D

Does anybody know of a good pair of wireless sports headphones?




Dfiggs


I'm looking for a pair of wireless/bluetooth in-ear headphones for the gym. Cost isn't an issue, I want something that's comfortable and something I can sweat on that won't short out. Any ideas? Amazon doesn't seem to have any good ones when I do a search, but any advise would be helpful.


Answer
You should get Arriva Leo Bluetooth Sports Headphone. It looks kind of funny but has so good rating from people. I am thinking about buying it too since I go to gym everyday.

http://www.amazon.com/Arriva-Leo-Bluetooth-Sports-Headphone/dp/B0063FGAUK/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=tracking03-20&creativeASIN=B0018OKX68&linkCode=as2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment