Friday, December 27, 2013

DJ headphones play normal non-hd music with good sound quality and no distortion?

best non in ear headphones
 on GENUINE SONY RICH BASS MDREX50LP IN-EAR HEADPHONE BRAND NEW EARPHONE ...
best non in ear headphones image



awesomenes


I am considering buying a pair of sony mdrv250v dj headphones because they are a good price at 67 australian dollars. Also considering sennheiser HD headphones. I am not a dj or anything. I just want some over ear headphones with good sound quality. can these dj headphones play my music normally? my music is not HD music. Someone told me that HD headphones can play non - HD music but with poor sound quality.
Thanks.



Answer
I would definitely recommend the Sennheisers over the Sony model. Sennheiser's have great sound quality with punchy bass and smooth mids/highs, and they have excellent build quality. I don't have any personal experience with the Sony headphones you mentioned, but I have tried many models of Sennheisers and have always come away impressed.

I have been using my Sennheiser HD-280 Pro headphones for over 2 years now and haven't had any problems. A full review of my experience with these headphones can be found at the link below.

Would electrical wires/plastics release toxic materials if a solvent was used on it?




John


I wiped my over ear headphones (cables and all) with a disinfecting wipe intended for hard non porous surfaces. I believe there are solvents in these wipes. My headphones are a hard plastic with a thin plastic for the ear cushions. Could these solvents have released toxic materials from the wire or plastic such as pvc? Or other toxic materials?


Answer
Well, depends on the chemicals used in the solvent. Just check the ingredients used in making the solution and the components of the earphones(Google them). Also, Google the reactions possible between various components. It'll take some time, but when you get the results, you'll have a sigh of relief.
By the way, there is minimum probability of your ears getting affected with all those toxic chemicals/materials, unless and until you have not wiped them with a dry cloth. If you still have the doubt, then take a bath! And wipe off your ears with a clean, dry towel(clean with the help of your little finger).

Enjoy music!
W@W.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment