Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I have a great pair of Sony headphones, but lost the little rubber piece on the end, where can i get more?

good headphones 50
 on Beats By Dre Headphones - $50 Amazon Card When You Buy 2 - Thrifty NW ...
good headphones 50 image



soccer_n_s


I have looked @ bestbuy, radioshack, and online with no luck of being cheaper than $20 (its just little black silicon rubber..WTF!). Outside of buying new headphones ($50, no thanks) sony doesn't sell replacements either. Please help!


Answer
Theres no easier fix for that problem then electrical tape... Or just dish up the 38 cents for a new pair of head phones

What are some good jogging headphones?




January 20


I'm looking to buy some headphones (around $50) to use while jogging. I currently use cheap phillips behind-the-neck phones that i got at Wal-Mart. I'd like to upgrade to some better sounding headphones. Earbuds tend to fall out of my ears, but I haven't ruled them out completely.


Answer
i use the sony mdr ex85lp as they sound awesome and they also stay i your ear very well when you run. they have not fallen out of my ear once.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment