Thursday, December 26, 2013

What do you think is the best wireless 7.1 headphones for ps3?

best headphones of 2011
 on My Personal Top 10 Albums Of 2011 | In Angel's Headphones
best headphones of 2011 image



xXlakratoX


during the next month I wanna buy Wireless headphones for ps3 wit 7.1 surround
I looked a little bit and found turtle beach px5 but it has 4 out of 5 stars since some costumers said that the headphones are swishing and popping.
What do you think should I get?
Ok I looked it the Ps3 headphones up and they look good and are cheap. The px5 is about 200 so what do you guess is better?



Answer
Sony is known for their audio equipment, I'm sure there 7.1 headset will sound just great.

I myself am waiting for the Sony headset, but if you want one sooner, Turtle Beach is the way to go.

Sony's headset, which is due to be available in September, if I remember correctly: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/27/new-official-wireless-stereo-headset-coming-for-ps3/

2011 music video with two blonde girls, I think they may be sisters. Most of video is on a beach?




Charisse's


I can't remember anything about this song except the video. It's 2 blonde girls, one has very straight hair with very straight bangs, the other girls hair is wavy. It starts with them laying on a beach, and the straight bang girl puts on headphones. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Thanks!


Answer
I can't help you if you don't know the song.

They're probably models as far as I can guess.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment