Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How do i send a professional email to a company ? (starting a new store)?

best headphone of ipod
 on BEST EARPHONES | BOSE EARPHONES | BOSE EAR PHONES
best headphone of ipod image



Aravinda


I am going to start a business,an electronic store in my local area, how do i send a professional email to a company that i am interested in selling their products and how to acquire them and sell them at my store. I a going to sell consumer electronics such as headphones, ipods and etc. For example how should i send the email to a company such as Bose or Apple requesting them whether i could sell their products?
It would be great if you could give me the key points i should ask and the setup of the email and other necessary info i need to send in the email.
All help will be appreciated thanks.
I am planning to open the store in NYC.
I am planning to open the store in NYC.



Answer
I would send a letter first off and not an email, letters are still considered mor professional. I would give details of the store anf what you can offer them

How do i mute the internal speaking on my ipod touch?




...


I've tried many things recommended by others to try to fix this problem, like restarting it, restoring, trying to change settings, putting it in an ihome and turning the volume down, and even putting it in the freezer. When i try to listen to music with headphones my ipod will play music through both the headphones and the internal speaker. I can only control the volume, for the most part, of the internal speaker, but the volume of the headphones will stay the same; unless I turn the volume down all the way, effecting both the speaker and headphones, making them both mute.

So how do I mute the internal speaker without muting the headphones?
Thanks for the answers.



Answer
Try different headphone and see. If same issue, it should be hardware issue and best way is to send back to apple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment