Thursday, December 26, 2013

How do you stay motivated to exercise when you're bummed out?

best headphone exercise
 on Tips on Buying the Best Stereo Bluetooth Headphones | Technology News ...
best headphone exercise image



Pineapple


I know exercise is good for low moods, but gathering the motivation to do it is difficult.


Answer
Just go for a nice walk if you can, get outdoors and think of all the good things in life.. Maybe get some headphones and listen to some music.. Or if you run, then get some mix music. thats what i do to stay in shape, lift weights or run and put some music on.. I have days that i dont want to work out, but i think about all of the positive things that will come out of it. HIH

How do i change my tv to only turn on when I exercise?




Hippie-App


I want to modify my television so that it only turns on when i exercise on my treadmill and turn off when I stop running. I want to add extra incentive to exercise. I don't want the treadmill to become a generator. I just want to rig the tv so that it only turns on when I run and turns off when I don't run.


Answer
I find the rock box much more incentive, get some headphones if you don't live alone, fast music makes you go faster.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment