Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How do I plug my headphones and my guitar lead into my guitar amp?

best headphones guitar
 on SILENT BASS GUITAR Sandalwood Hollow Body Electric-Acoustic Headphones ...
best headphones guitar image



Gillian Sm


I have a Freshman AC30R amp and I don't know how to attach my headphones and guitar lead into the amp so that I can use both at the same time.I have a Fender electro acoustic. Can anyone help please?


Answer
Hello there,

There is a phone out jack on your amp. That is where you plug in the headphones. The cord from the guitar goes into your input jack..

Later,

How can i get a career in engineering speakers?




A


I'm an electrical engineering student at Cal State Northridge. I've decided i want to attain a career in engineering speakers, sound systems, headphones, guitar amps, etc. Any advice? possible carrer path programs? colleges best suited for preparing me? anything can help. thank you


Answer
A BSc from CSU is adequate for what you want. The trick is to apply for a job to someplace that makes speakers, sound systems, headphones, or guitar amps. You can find companies that do this on Google, then call them up and find the ENGINEER that works on speakers or whatever. Call him and ask about the best way to get a job at that company. A summer internship is usually the best way to start. Do NOT, repeat NOT, contact the HR department until after you have interviewed for the job. It is a good idea to post your resume on the company's job site, but they will never read it (it just gets deleted). The reason for posting it is so that when the engineer asks you, you can just say "Oh, I already posted it". This saves both of you the embarrassment of having to contact HR, which will DOOM your application.

Job fairs are good too, but there is no guarantee that the company you want will be at the CSU job fair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment