Thursday, December 26, 2013

Should I get a portable amp with a 32 ohm Pair of headphones?

best headphone portable amp
 on ... headphones must knowing facts by nikebell bluetooth headphones
best headphone portable amp image



Travis


I am planning on getting the Beyerdynamic dt770 pro 32 ohm headphones. I am only going to be using my iPod touch 5g, and was wondering if I should get a portable amp, and if so, which one?


Answer
Seriously, it would be better to wait...

The 32 Ohm version is easy to run from portable device, Smartphones, Tablets and iPods etc...saying that though a headphone amp can add some character...

Don't rush in though...get the headphones and see what you think....if you feel they might benefit from something extra then...do some research...check head-fi for some opinions and then search 'You Tube' and 'Amazon' and check the reviews...

Its more fun doing a bit of research and later on if you feel you want to upgrade or just try something else you will know what 'sources' you can trust...

http://www.head-fi.org/

Is it worth it for me to get a portable headphone amp?




Kramer Dor


I have a 1st gen. zune and an iphone 3 that i play music with. I just ordered a pair of Kilpsch Image s4 earbuds and i'm wondering if it would be worth it for me to get a portable amp for the setup I have. I'm not worried about extending my battery life or anything like that. I'm just concerned with whether it would make a noticeable difference in the sound quality.


Answer
Honestly, it probably wouldn't make much difference. A headphone amp really only makes sense if you're using headphones that are a bit tough for your Zune or iPhone to drive. The S4s are an easy load so they should be fine straight out of whatever device you plug them into....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment