Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Are there over ear headphones compatible with 2011 ipod nano?

good headphones 2011
 on Why I Would Never Wear Beats by Dre Headphones | G Style Magazine
good headphones 2011 image



justme


We bought a set of headphones, as earbuds are very unhealthy, and discovered the plug doesn't fit the nano. I did not know headphone plugs were different sizes. We would like to find another set of headphones, preferably noise-controlled as they are for a child, but can only find earbuds that are compatible. This is a deal breaker for us, we will return the nano if we cannot find proper headphones.


Answer
I was reading a lot of the reviews before buying Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviator Over-Ear Headphones. The problems were its storage bag and the headphones being uncomfortable after 30 minutes. After a week of using it, both of the problems didn't show up. I would consider my ears to be medium sized, and I can wear the headphones for hours. It sounds awesome! The bag is the perfect size for the headphones. You don't have to stuff them in there, the bag is shaped for the folded up aviator headphones. I got a lot of compliments about the headphones the first day and I still do. I love these headphones

How do you know if a website is legit or a scam?




Nick


I am looking into buying a pair of beats by dre headphones, and the are many websites that claim to have the most expensiver model for only $144.00. It sounds to good to be true. How do I know if the site is real or a scam?

http://www.dr-dre-beatssales.com/monster-beats-by-dr-dre-pro-headphones-2011-new-style-white-p-21.html



Answer
Real Beats are never discounted by more than 20% off retail price

That's a Chinese site that's less than a week old and owned by someone who has over 700 other domains also selling knock-offs
http://whois.domaintools.com/dr-dre-beatssales.com
There is no way they are real




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment