Thursday, April 3, 2014

Headphones + Mic combo (phone headset) causes others to hear an echo?




Matt S


I have a headphones + microphone corded phone headset for a 3.5mm jack. The mic is separate from the headphones-- you can plug in any pair of headphones to the mic portion of the device. Well, this headset worked fine for a couple months, but now people who I talk to using it report hearing an echo of my voice. Not just a faint echo, but it literally sounds like I am simply saying things over, as if the sound is being outputted twice. It doesn't matter what pair of headphones I use; the echo is still there. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who knows much about this sort of thing and why it might be echoing like this.


Answer
A friend had the same problem and we tried a lot of stuff to get rid of it but no! After a lot of test and trouble i saw that he had a new cam installed and there was hes problem the cam also had an inbuilt mic! we had to turn the mic of in the cam and the problem disappeared! so make sure u don't have anny other stuff on speakers or/ mics in other stuff! i hope it helps!

Apple Mic with Headphones on Windows 7?




chh1266


How can I make my Apple earphones (they have a mic) work on Windows 7 HP laptop as both a mic and earphones? Or does it work automatically, although my laptop has a separate port for mics and earphones? Thanks in advance.


Answer
This mic/headphone combo should be detected automatically and work automatically, if it does not, try launching windows update manually to get a driver for this device. If you still have a problem, please verify you set the mic/headset as default recording device in the windows sound settings (under control panel)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment