Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Headphone suggestions?




Steven


I am looking for
1. Over the ear
2. At leat 55mm
3. Deep bass
4. High clarity and quality sound
5. High response range
6. Under $600



Answer
Deep bass? No want you want is "detailed bass response for frequencies around 40-70hz".
"Deep bass" means nothing these days.

High response range: any decent headphone has a decent response range, quite alot of people, including me a bit ago, seem to think that we actually hear 20hz-20000hz while listening to music... simple fact is its more like 50hz-16000hz. High response range means very little....

At least 55mm? Why is that? Is it because beats studio have 55mm drivers or you just have to have 55mm drivers? WHY. (If you have a legitimate reason I'd love to take back my protaganising and sarcastic statement)

"High clarity and quality sound" THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT. (excluding comfort/fit)

Now for some suggestions,
Audio Technica ATH-M50

Audio Technica Pro500mk2/pro700mk2

Aiaiai TMA-1

Sennheiser HD280 Pro

Sony MDR1R (Black)

Sennheiser HD 598/558

Shure SRH550DJ

Sennheiser HD 25-1-II

Beyerdynamic DT 770/880/990

Thats all i can think of right now, so basically there's many more that deserve to be on that list.

how good is the sony mdr zx 600 headphone?




scaryweb12


i was planning to get these headphones....can u tell me how good are they and if i should get them or there is a better headphones than this for the same price?


Answer
I have them and they are nice.fit & sound build quality etc,however my friend likes the seinheisers better but they are more money and I dont personally feel worth the price for what you get.Sonys wireless hasn't let me down yet and no crosstalk or interference.I think they are well worth it.There are alot on Amazon.com to give you an idea and some reviews.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment