Thursday, April 3, 2014

Headphones for iPod?




blink.blin


Most people's iPod's heaphones break easily, and me and my sister's broke in less then a year we got them, so I wanted to buy a new iPod headphones for my sister's graduation present, and myself. I looked online at Apple's website, and I found out that the ratings are mostly 3 star out of 5. I'm not sure, cuz some people say it's really good, and some people say it break really easily too. So I'm wondering which headphones I should buy. I also are interested in Sony's headphones, but still not sure. Please help me.


Answer
Depends on what you want to spend. Right now I have a pair of sony ex 71's, and I love them. By far the most comfortable pair of headphones anywhere, and are nice for anyone who isnt an audiophile. You can probably get them from amazon for about 30 bucks.

If you are looking to spend more, shure makes fantastic headphones, but the draw back is they are expensive. The sony's I mention compare to the e2's, but if you go up from there the sound quallity will improve a lot. The nice thing about them, aside from their sound quallity, is the headphones come with a bunch of attachments, you just need to find the right fit + they are durable, the only drawback that the sony's have.

I'd say, you're best off w/ the ex 71's. Your sister will love 'em, and however you look at it, any in ear headphone will be better than anything from apple. In fact, the apple headphones are made by sony too, but most of the sony branded ones are better.

Question about headphones and ipods?







Ok. Simple question. Is it better to invest in a nice ipod, or nice headphones?


Answer
Any old iPod will do. Once you have that, then as long as it has as much storage as you need, and as long as it works, then it's worth buying the good headphones. The 'phones that come with your iPod are only really good enough just for making sure the iPod works. You can get MUCH better by spending as little as $50. Of course you can spend MUCH more, depending on how much you value sound quality. Or how much you value being a fashion victim, if you buy Beats.

Personally, I use an iPod Classic, and it does the job just fine. I usually listen to it through Shure SE530 in-ear-monitors, or Bowers and Wilkins P5 headphones (although I have 5 or 6 other pairs of headphones too). The iPod will only be replaced when it breaks. I'll add to the headphone collection whenever I can afford to!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment