Thursday, April 3, 2014

What are good headphones to workout with?




Tyler


That are not earbuds, they hurt my ear. And preferably having good bass.


Answer
Ok, I know you said that earbuds hurt your ear, however I really think that you should take a look at these. http://www.earphonesolutions.com/westoneum1.html
They are the most comfortable pair of earphones/headphones I have ever used. They are also one of the most impressive pairs I have used. Most earbuds do hurt my ears, but not these. They have foam earpieces so they are very comfortable, they also stay in your ear and don't fall out as well as blocking noise.

best workout headphones?




ummmmmmmmm


I need some new headphones. I want sound cancelation, but they also have to be good to work out in. I was thinking studios by dre but they leak noise. I want some answers of headphones good for working out over ear


Answer
I use skull candy ear phones. They beat head phone by a bajillion. They cancel out a lot of noise, and people have to yell to get my attention. They are reaaallllyyyy cheap too. Like $5-$6. That's great for earphones this good:) hahaha I sound like a commercial:) tehe
But yeah the only problem is the lil rubber replaceable ear buds that are easily lost. But they come with 3 diff. Pairs so it's all good:) I use the smallest pair so they completely block all outside sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment