Monday, March 31, 2014

Buying headphones?




SWAY


I wanted to buyheadphones that play loud, but Is there a way you can tell before you buy them?


Answer
You should be able to test them in the store you plan to buy them in. A known brand of headphones should give you all the volume you want without distortion.

I know you don't want to hear this, but can I advise you NOT to play your headphones LOUD? I have lost considerable hearing due to my listening to loud headphones in my youth. It hurts me to see young people with headphones on and I can hear the audio from a few feet away. Same with car stereos. I learned the hard way. Please don't make the same mistake. Besides, listening to music too loud can hide the gentler nuances of good music; even if it's rock or heavy metal.

Best buy headphones.?




Trident


Can anyone tell me what headphones you can test out at best buy? I need the largest list possible! Thanks!


Answer
I just went to Best Buy and checked out some headphones; here's the ones I remember that were available for testing.


Beats By Dre Pros
Beats By Dre Studios
Beats By Dre Solo HD
Bose QC15
Bose AE2
Bose QC3
Skullcandy Hesh


Sorry, that's all I remember, it's been a little while.

Best of Luck
-Dave




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment