Friday, April 4, 2014

Good $50-80 In-Ear Headphones?




Alex


So I'm looking for some good quality headphones that deliver great sound. I listen to House/Trance music mostly but all kinds of electronic music now and then. I also would like them to be a little stylish like! Thanks!
Also I have tired Skullcandy (they were $20 and I didn't feel like they were worth it. I mean Cheaply made!) and I definitively can tell the difference in sound quality from my brothers sol republics that are much better for not a bad price!



Answer
Well I like to buy SkullCandy brand in-ear headphones. They give off awesome sound! And they are pretty stylish! You can buy them in all different styles and colors. But they are only like $20 not even $50. And places like Ross, Marshals, TJ MAXX, etc. you can get them for like $8. Even though they are pretty cheap, they are great quality! I have bought like 20 different pairs of them cause they have come to be my favorite brand for them. But if you want more expensive ones that are awesome quality too then go for Beats by Dre in-ear head phones. But I think you will be surprised at how well SkullCandy ones work. They are also really comfortable just fyi! I hope this helps! :)

need headphones with 8 ohm or less and 80 watt or greater?

Q. hi, the title pretty much says it all, i've looked everywhere but i could'nt find those headphones even at my local music store. does anyone know where to find those kind of headphones?
thanx in advance


Answer
80 W on a headphone? Do you want to go deaf?
There is no receiver or device that would provide 80 W on a headphone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment