Friday, April 4, 2014

Good headphones for a decent price?




Jake Crumb


I just came from the usual online stores that would carry some headphones I'm looking for. Christmas is around the corner and I've just been informed my little sister has been wanting them. All I see are these Dr. Dre headphones and I'm opposed to spending three hundred dollars on something like that. Anybody know of a(n online) store I could find them for a decent price; something flashy or whatever a fourteen-year-old girl would think is cool. Good sound quality, fun design, good price: just altogether good headphones. Any help?
(Not ear buds, by the way. I'm looking for those that cover your head.)
Please and thank you.



Answer
Amazon, buy a pair of Senheisser

Sennheiser hd201 headphone ?




Chuck Lee


Hello every one ,
I am looking to buy a good headphone for my pc in decent price e.g : sennheiser hd201
Have any body got any suggesions to where from it should be bought or which company.
Thanks



Answer
The HD 201 would probably be a good choice in that price range...Sony and Koss make some good phones in that price range also ...the Koss porta pro and the Sony V150 come to mind....all headphones that inexpensive will have compromises, so its just a matter of which one you personally find to be the most satisfactory...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment